We have many services available during the hours the Library is open:
- Books, Books on CD, DVDs, and Magazines are all available for check out!
- As part of the Four County Library System, we have Interlibrary Loan. Can’t find the book you really want in our library? Maybe one the other 4cls libraries has it available to send over!
- Need to us a computer? We have 3 public access computers, with a laser printer (25 cents per printed page). Computer access ends 1/2 hour before the Library closes.
- FREE WIFI! Our WIFI is accessible from inside the building, as well as the Library’s front porch and back parking lot. There is no password, just agree to the Terms by scrolling to the bottom of the page, and you are good to go!
- Would you like to copy something? We have a self-service copy machine (25 cents per page).
- And for faxing off requests, we’ll fax it for you or receive a fax for you ($1.00 per page, excluding the cover sheet).
- Our Microfilm Reader is available to use with the Oxford Times microfilms, which date from 1813 to 1978. (You may also access these with the Oxford Review Times widget on our Home screen.)
- We have a lovely Kid’s room with a table and chairs to sit and color, along with some other small activities to keep the kids entertained during your visit.
- If you are looking for a place to sit and read for an afternoon, or a place to sit and work on school or work projects, we have tables and chairs throughout the building available for use. Please keep in mind that no food or drink are permitted in the Library.
- Rooms available for meetings: the Community and Youth Services Room or the Program Room (this room is located on the 2nd floor of the Library). An application needs to be submitted, approved, and on file to use either of these rooms
- Volunteers, 12years and up, are more than welcome! Sometimes we have special projects our staff need an extra helping hand with. Stop by the Library to fill out a volunteer application if you are interested.
During Your Visit:
While visiting our Library, please remember that this is a family friendly establishment. We ask that you please act respectfully and follow our rules and policies during your visit.